Monday, December 28, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes...

Paige (22 months)

Molly (4) & Finn (7)

I'm a nanny and my kids crack me up. Here are some of my favorites:




1.) Molly: "How do you itch your lip when you're not supposed to put your fingers in your mouth??"




2.) Molly: "Karlee, why don't you have toys at your house?"


Me: "Because I don't have children yet, so there's no reason to have toys."


Finn: "Well why don't you birth some, you mammal? You're not just gonna lay an egg, ya know!"




3.) Molly: "My mom was really mad last night."


Me: "At you?"


Molly: "No, at my dad. She cut his head off."


Me: "She CUT his head off?"


Molly: "Not for real, Karlee. It's just something you say when a person yells at another person."


Me: "You mean, BIT his head off?"


Molly: "Oh yeah, bit. I'm so silly" :)




Stay tuned...


3 comments:

Yelena said...

haha..those are halerious quotes!! :) wow..kids crack me up...
the other day my little siter (age 4) was walking around singing "if i was a rich girl"...(by gwen stefani, and she didn't know the lyrics after that so she;s like "then I would buy mathew" (he's my brother, age 7) and mathew goes, "you can't buy me. I'm not black! I can't be a slave!" i was like wow....how did he get that out of the slavery unit???

Politically Sweet said...

i just came across your blog, and although you haven't blogged in a while, i read this post and died laughing. i too, nanny full-time in the summer and no matter what age, kids truly do say the darnest things. thanks for sharing (and making me laugh)! hope you come back soon :)

Sarah said...

These pictures are so pretty. Kids are hilarious!

Don't forget to enter The Shabby Apple giveaway on my blog for a chance to enter a dress!